Adult Protective Services (APS) is a state-mandated program dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of elders.
Our Nonmedical Personalized Care Services Includes:-
– Bathing and dressing Companionship/socialization
– Assist exercise Grocery shopping laundry
– Light housekeeping
– Medication reminders
– Meal planning and preparation
– Oral and personal hygiene
– Respite care for family providers
– Transportation ETC.
To ensure the safety and the well-being of loved ones, we provide Comfort Care Supervision, and Companionship to where ever life takes us in our daily activities. -Shopping & Errands.
– Safe Mobility Assistance & Safety.
– Socializing & Emotional Support.
– Homemaker Services Assistance with light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, and medication reminder ETC.